The admission process for St. Mary’s School starts every year in the month of November and School starts in February. For admissions at St. Mary’s School, parents should do following steps:
· Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
· Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
· Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
· For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months as on Jan 31st.
· Completed registration form
· Self attested Copy of birth certificate
· Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
· Passport size photograph
a) Parents shall take care of fill in the admission forms with utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted.
b) An entrance test shall be conducted for new comers in major subjects such as English, Math and Nepali etc. prior to the admission.
c) The successful candidates require t produce mark sheets, transfer certificates and copy of the birth certificate for the admission.
d) We have provision to take admission up to class VIII.